- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Fitted at the bust, loose at the waist and hip
- Close fitting at the waist
- Mid-weight, heavily embroidered, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8 Self-Portrait's bridal collection "combines tradition with the contemporary sartorial attitudes of the women of the 1960s and '70s." Suspended from slim straps, the 'Penelope' gown is intricately made from white guipure lace finished with tiers of fluttering crepon. The grosgrain waistband adds subtle definition to the smallest part of your silhouette.
Shown here with: Edie Parker Clutch, Miu Miu Sandals, Monica Vinader Ring, Monica Vinader Ring, Aamaya By Priyanka Necklace.
- White guipure lace and crepon
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 95% polyester, 5% polyamide; lining: 100% polyester
- Hand wash
Self-Portrait | Penelope tiered crepon-trimmed guipure lace gown ILQ7tOyK